Vegan S’more Chocolate Chip Cookies combine two amazing desserts into one! This cookie recipe is based on my popular Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies but with the added vegan marshmallows and vegan graham crackers. This is a favorite cookie for all ages!Jump to Recipe
If you still don’t know how much I love chocolate then these cookies might seal the deal for you. I absolutely love cookies and I love s’mores! I gave up s’mores YEARS ago because marshmallows aren’t vegan…
…until I found vegan marshmallows a few years ago!
These cookies combine my 2 favorite summer treats into one. Let’s get to baking these awesome cookies!
Ingredients to make Vegan S’more Chocolate Chip Cookies
To make these cookies you’ll need the same ingredients as my vegan chocolate chip cookies plus some vegan marshmallows and vegan graham crackers. Here’s the full list:
- Vegan butter
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Flax meal + water
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips
- Vegan marshmallows
- Vegan graham crackers
How to make vegan s’more chocolate chip cookies
To make these cookies you’ll need to spend a few extra minutes on them. I also found allowing the dough to chill a bit will help make these cookies turn out. Check out the recipe card below for the full recipe.
Are marshmallows vegan?
Most marshmallows are not. When looking for marshmallows look on the packaging to see if it’s vegan. Vegan marshmallows will be marked vegan.
How to find vegan graham crackers?
Most graham crackers have honey added and honey is not vegan. Look for graham crackers without honey.
How to store vegan s’more chocolate chip cookies?
Store these cookies in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
Can I freeze these cookies?
Yes! I like to make a big batch of vegan chocolate chip cookies and keep the dough in the freezer and make a few cookies at a time so I’m not tempted to eat too many at once!
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Vegan S’more Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup vegan butter
- 3/4 cup organic granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp flax meal + 5 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 12 large marshmallows
- 12 pieces graham crackers
- Combine the flax meal + water and set aside for a few minutes to allow the mixture to thicken.2 tbsp flax meal
- Combine butter and sugars together until the sugar has dissolved (whipped together).1 cup vegan butter, 3/4 cup organic granulated sugar, 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Once the sugars have dissolved add the "flax eggs" and vanilla extract.1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In another bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 2 cups flour
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the butter mixture. Do not over mix this part.
- Once the flour mixture has been combined with the sugar/butter mixture stir in the chocolate chips.2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- Roll up cookie dough into a log and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Once chilled, unwrap the cookie dough and slice it into 1/2" slices.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment and add graham squares to the lined cookie sheet. Top with a large marshmallow cut in half then top the marshmallow with the sliced cookie dough. Repeat this process until you've used up all of the cookie dough.12 large marshmallows, 12 pieces graham crackers
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until the cookie is golden brown.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Share it with me on @Instagram and follow on Pinterest and Facebook for more!
Leave A Reply!