Easy Vegan Pancakes! This simple vegan pancake recipe comes together with just a handful of ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make. They’re thick, fluffy, and a comforting breakfast classic that’s completely vegan!Jump to Recipe
I LOVE breakfast! It’s no secret that I love food but there’s something so amazing about breakfast foods. I love pancakes, waffles, and french toast and we eat them often!
When I come home from a long run and I want a hearty breakfast in a jiffy, this easy vegan pancakes recipe is my go to recipe. I can whip these up in just a few minutes and they take only a few panty staples.
Ingredients to make these easy vegan pancakes
You’ll need 7 common vegan pantry staples to make these vegan pancakes. Be sure to check out the recipe card for the full recipe and steps to make these pancakes.
- Almond milk
- Baking powder
- Balsamic vinegar
- Vanilla extract
How to make these easy vegan pancakes
Gather up your ingredients so we can make these pancakes. Here’s how to make them:
How to serve these easy vegan pancakes
There are many ways to enjoy these delicious pancakes. Here are some ways to serve them:
- Classic with vegan butter and maple syrup
- My favorite peanut butter and maple syrup
- Your favorite fruit or berry syrup
- Your favorite fruit jam like strawberry jam, raspberry jam, or mixed berry jam (to name a few)
How to store leftovers
Storing leftovers are simple you can place them in an air-tight container and place them in the fridge for up to a week.
Can you freeze these pancakes?
Yes! Bake the pancakes as normal then place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Add them to the freezer to freeze the pancakes. Once they’re frozen place them in a freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How to reheat
To reheat the pancakes from the freezer microwave them for 30 seconds then add them to a toaster oven to warm them up the rest of the way.
Other vegan recipes you might enjoy:
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Easy Vegan Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Combine the dry ingredients into a bowl. Stir to combine.1 1/2 cup all purpose flour, 1 tbsp baking powder, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp salt
- Add the wet ingredients to a bowl. Stir to combine.1 1/2 cup almond milk, 2 tsp vanilla, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Slowly add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients. Stir until they're fully combined.
- On a griddle add your desired amount of pancake batter and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes until you see bubbles coming through and the sides looked slightly cooked. Flip and allow to cook for another minute.
- Makes 12 small/medium pancakes. Serve with maple syrup, fruit syrup, or your favorite jam!
Did You Make This Recipe?
Share it with me on @Instagram and follow on Pinterest and Facebook for more!
Leave A Reply!