Vegan Air Fryer Broccoli is a quick and simple side dish recipe that you can enjoy in under 15 minutes. All you need are a handful of ingredients to make this simple recipe that goes well with just about any main dish.Jump to Recipe
I love broccoli it has always been one of my favorite veggies. I know, it’s kind of a cliche – I’m this vegan and I love broccoli. That’s okay, I’m not afraid to admit it. Here’s the thing, my family doesn’t love broccoli as much as I do. It’s sad, but what’s a girl to do?
Find recipes that my family will love and enjoy so I can eat broccoli 5 or 6 times a week!
This Air Fryer Broccoli recipe is one of my family’s favorite ways to enjoy broccoli. Even my “I hate vegetables” daughter even loves this dish! So you know it’s going to be good!
Ingredients for Vegan Air Fryer Broccoli
I’m addicted to my air fryer. I used to roast the broccoli and this way I can enjoy this delicious recipe in just a few short minutes! I also found some vegan parmesan at my local co-op which really leveled up this recipe. Here’s everything you’ll need to make this tasty recipe:
- Vegan Parmesan (if you can find aged vegan parm at your local co-op get it, it’s totally worth it!)
- Lemon (optional)
- Olive Oil – you can skip this if you want to go oil-free, but it does help the garlic, salt, and pepper to stick to the broccoli)
How to Make Vegan Air Fryer Broccoli
This takes just a few short minutes to prep and cooks in 6 minutes! Seriously this is one of the easiest side dish recipes ever! Here’s how to make this vegan air fryer broccoli
How to Store Leftover Air Fryer Broccoli
Store the leftover broccoli in an air-tight container and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the air fryer for best results. The microwave will make the broccoli a bit mushy.
What to serve with Air Fryer Broccoli
The sky’s the limit when it comes to what to serve this air fryer broccoli with. But a few of my favorites would be:
- Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower
- Vegan Burger
- Vegan Chick’n Burger
- Vegan Creamy Garlic Pasta with Roasted Broccoli
Simple ways to customize this dish
I’ve made this broccoli so many different ways. This recipe is probably my favorite however a few ingredient changes are simple to do. Here are a few examples
- Add in mustard powder – this will also help with vitamin absorption
- Kick up the heat with some siracha and or red pepper flakes – I would make this more if everyone loved spicy foods.
- Sub the vegan parm and lemon for creamy queso – I will top with some black beans and make this a meal!
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Vegan Air Fryer Broccoli
- 1 lb Fresh Broccoli
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Vegan Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Lemon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat Air Fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Cut up broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Add them to a bowl.1 lb Fresh Broccoli
- Once the broccoli has been cut up, add the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Stir to combine.1 tbsp Olive Oil, 2 cloves Garlic, 1/2 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Add the broccoli mixture to the basket of your air fryer. Sprinkle with half of the parmesan cheese.1/4 cup Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli from the air fryer basket and add it to a serving dish. Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese on top. Drizzle with freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional). Serve and enjoy.1 Lemon, 1/4 cup Vegan Parmesan Cheese