Soft, chewy, and filled with sprinkles these Vegan Funfetti Cookies will be a huge hit with all! They’re made in one bowl and ready to enjoy in less than 20 minutes!Jump to Recipe
There’s something about these sugar cookies with sprinkles that make me feel like a kid again.
Testing this recipe I shared them with friends and family that don’t eat vegan and none of them could tell they were vegan. They actually asked me where I bought these or why I made non-vegan cookies! These are soft, chewy, and taste like traditional sugar cookies without animal products!
Ingredients for Vegan Funfetti Cookies
You’ll need some common vegan pantry staples along with some vegan cookie sprinkles. Here’s everything you’ll need to make these fun Vegan Funfetti Cookies:
- Vegan Butter
- Almond Milk
- All-Purpose Flour
- Corn Starch
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
How to Make Vegan Funfetti Cookies
All you’ll need is one bowl for this recipe. It comes together so quickly that you might want to make a double batch and freeze some dough for another time!
How to prevent the sprinkles to bleed
The sprinkle color can bleed into the dough. To help prevent this, fold the sprinkles in using a spatula at the end instead of using an electric mixer.
How to Store The Cookies
The cookies store well in an air-tight container for about 3 days. These cookies never last longer than three days in our home.
Can you freeze the cookie dough?
You bet! I make double batches of cookie dough all the time and then freeze half! To do this make the dough completely, then with some parchment paper wrap the extra dough and place it inside a freezer bag. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Vegan Funfetti Cookies
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter 1 stick
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk or any plant milk of your choice
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Sprinkles Divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the butter, milk, sugar, and vanilla. Mix until well combined and the sugar has almost dissolved.1/2 cup Vegan Butter, 1/4 cup Almond Milk, 3/4 cup Sugar, 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Next, add the corn starch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well until combined.1 tbsp Corn Starch, 1 tsp Baking Powder, 1/4 tsp Baking Soda, 1/4 tsp Salt
- Slowly add the flour. Mix until combined.1 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Add in 3 tbsp of the sprinkles. Reserve the last tbsp for sprinkling over the top of the cookies.1/4 cup Sprinkles
- Use a small/medium cookie scoop and add dough to a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Press the cookies down with the palm of your hand slightly. Sprinkle some of the sprinkles over top and slightly press them into place.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are just golden brown. They'll continue to firm as they cool. If you want a chewier cookie you'll want to stick with closer to 8 minutes.