Made in a flash these Vegan Pretzel Bites are a crowd favorite. Serve these up at a family gathering, sports night, or any other time you want to impress your friends with a fun appetizer. Serve alongside your favorite dipping sauce like vegan queso, marinara, or mustard.Jump to Recipe
One thing I love is finger foods. It doesn’t get much better than these vegan pretzel bites. They’re soft and easy to make. You’ll be dipping these in your favorite dipping sauce in less than 15 minutes!
They’re made with premade biscuit dough (ya know the refrigerated ones 😉), flash boiled, and then baked until golden brown. I topped these with everything but the bagel seasoning you can use that or some pretzel salt. Add this recipe to your next family gathering or a gameday appetizer.
Table of contents
Ingredients to Make Vegan Pretzel Bites
This is a super quick and easy recipe. Made with vegan refrigerated biscuits and topped with everything but the bagel seasoning you’ll want to make this over and over! Here’s everything you’ll need:
- Refrigerated biscuits – check the ingredients so you’re using a vegan variety.
- Baking soda
- Pot with water
- Olive oil – you can use any other oil you have on hand.
- Everything but the bagel seasoning – you can sub this for pretzel salt.
How to Make Vegan Pretzel Bites
To make these vegan soft pretzel bites you’ll need to preheat your oven and get a pot of water to boil. Here are the steps to make this fun and a tasty appetizer:
Are all refrigerated biscuits vegan?
No! Most are made with cow milk so it’s important to read the ingredients. Pillsbury Grands are vegan and that’s what I used in this recipe.
Are soft pretzels vegan?
Most actually are however, it’s important to read the labels to make sure they are free of animal products.
How do you keep pretzel bites soft?
You’ll want to store any leftovers in an air-tight container so they don’t get stale and harden up.
How long do homemade soft pretzels last?
You can store them at room temperature for up to 2 days or freeze them for up to 1 month. To warm them, reheat them in a 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes or 10-12 minutes if they’re frozen.
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Vegan Soft Pretzel Bites Recipe
- 1 can vegan refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp everything but the bagel seasoning
- Cut the vegan biscuits into fourths
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling add the baking soda1/2 tsp baking soda
- Boil the biscuit pieces for 1 minute. Be careful not to over boil the biscuits, they will fall apart.1 can vegan refrigerated biscuits
- Place the biscuits onto a parchment-lined baking sheet after they've been boiled.
- Brush the top with a small amount of olive oil then sprinkle everything but the bagel seasoning on top.1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp everything but the bagel seasoning
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until the pretzel bites are golden brown.