Simple to make and requested at potlucks you’re going to love this Vegan Pasta Salad Recipe. Made with common vegan pantry staples this recipe is ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes. This is a great make-ahead meal that stores well in the fridge.Jump to Recipe
I cannot get over how simple and delicious this vegan pasta salad is! I needed to use up some veggies in my fridge and came up with this tasty summer dish.
You’ll love how fresh and crisp this pasta salad is and you can swap out some of the veggies to make this your own and to your liking. Let’s get started!
Ingredients to make this pasta salad
There really isn’t a veggie I won’t eat I love them all and I really love them raw. The great thing about this recipe is you can use your favorite veggies in this recipe because it’s so customizable! Here’s what I added to this pasta salad:
- Red onion
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Green onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Kalamata olives
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to Make This Vegan Pasta Salad
To make this vegan pasta salad pull out your cutting board, knife, and recipe. Here’s how to make this pasta salad:
Can Vegans Eat Pasta?
Yes, some! You’ll want to read the package to make sure that the pasta is egg-free!
Simple add-ins and customizations
You can add in or replace some of the veggies with these suggestions below:
- Chickpeas (Garbonzo beans)
- Vegan feta
- Any variety of olives
- Any color bell peppers
Other comfy vegan recipes
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Vegan Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 3 green onions
- 1 lb pasta
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook the pasta per the package instructions.1 lb pasta
- Meanwhile combine the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Stir to combine.1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper
- Chop up all of the veggies into small bite-sized pieces.1 medium red onion, 1 medium yellow bell pepper, 1 medium red bell pepper, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 English cucumber, 3 green onions, 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain it from the water and rinse in cold water to cool the pasta down. Once cool, place the pasta into a bowl.
- Add the chopped veggies to the bowl with pasta.
- Add the oil mixture to the pasta mixture. Stir to completely combine.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve.