Easy to make and super tasty Vegan Raspberry Oatmeal Bars. Made with 7 ingredients and only 10 minutes to prep these summertime oatmeal bars will be a dessert you make over and over! Fully vegan and can be made gluten-free. Make these bars whole food plant-based with simple swap-outs.Jump to Recipe
I love berries. I love them so much that we grow them in our yard. Blackberries grow everywhere and they’re considered an invasive weed. Raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries are a must for every pacific northwest yard!
These vegan raspberry oatmeal bars are one of my favorite tasty treat recipes ever. I’ve taken your average raspberry oat bars to the next level by adding a little bit of chocolate. When it comes to raspberry and chocolate I think they were meant to be together.
Ingredients to make vegan raspberry chocolate oatmeal bars
To make these vegan raspberry chocolate oatmeal bars you’ll need a few ingredients. Check out the recipe card below for the full ingredient list and how to make them! Gather the following ingredients to get started:
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Vegan butter
- Brown sugar
- Corn starch
- All-purpose flour
How to make vegan raspberry oatmeal bars
These oat bars are SO simple to make. Here’s how to make these bars:
How to store these oatmeal bars
Store these vegan raspberry oatmeal bars in an air-tight container for up to 5 days. I store them in the fridge and warm them in the microwave for about 15 seconds before eating them.
Can I use frozen berries?
Yes! Frozen berries work really well in this recipe. You’ll need a few more minutes to cook the berries but that’s all!
Are oats gluten-free?
Some oats are gluten-free but some are not. If you have a gluten allergy it’s wise to only purchase oats that are marked as gluten-free.
Can I use another fruit besides raspberries?
Yes! You can use blackberries, apples, chocolate, vegan Nutella, cherries, or any other of your favorite fruit!
Is this oat bar recipe healthy?
This recipe isn’t however, there are some swap-outs you can use to make this recipe a bit healthier. Look at the customizations below to make these healthier.
These oatmeal bars aren’t the healthiest however, there are a few swap-outs you can use to make them healthier. Here’s what use:
- Vegan butter – coconut oil or apple sauce
- Sugar – dates, date paste, or granulated dates
- All-purpose flour – whole wheat flour, gluten-free flour, oat flour
- Chocolate chips – cacao nibs
Other recipes you might enjoy:
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 2 cups raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a bowl combine the flour, oats, and brown sugar. Stir to combine.1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup oats, 2/3 cup brown sugar
- Cut in the butter to the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.1/2 cup vegan butter
- In a saucepan combine the raspberries, corn starch, and 1/3 cup of brown sugar over medium heat. Stir to combine and cook for about 5 minutes or until bubbly.2 cups raspberries, 1 tbsp corn starch, 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Add 2/3's of the crust/crumb mixture to an 8×8 square pan. Press crust down and flatten.
- Pour the raspberry sauce mixture onto the crust.
- Sprinkle with vegan chocolate chips. Then top with the remaining crumb coating. Optional, top with more raspberries and a few chocolate chips.1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes or until the top is golden brown.