Enjoy pizza night at home with this Vegan Pizza recipe! Made with a homemade vegan pizza dough and some delicious toppings you can enjoy even pizza in no time! Perfect to serve on busy weeknights and make it a complete meal with a salad and some delicious garlic knots!Jump to Recipe
Having vegan pizza night is something we do regularly in our home. My husband believes that pizza is its own food group.
This is how I make pizza at home, I use a homemade vegan pizza crust and bake this pizza on a pizza stone for a perfectly crisp pizza. It’s easy to make and even easier to eat!
What is vegan pizza made of?
This vegan pizza is made up of homemade pizza dough, store-bought pizza sauce, and some delicious veggies. Here’s everything you’ll need:
- Vegan pizza dough
- Vegan pizza sauce
- Vegan mozzarella cheese
- Green bell peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onions
- Vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
How to make vegan pizza
This vegan pizza is so simple to make! Be sure to check out the recipe card for instructions to make this pizza on a pizza stone and a pizza pan!
- Roll out your vegan pizza dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Transfer your pizza dough to a pizza pan.
- Add a layer of vegan pizza sauce to the prepared pizza dough
- Top with a layer of vegan mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese
- Add your favorite vegan pizza toppings.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
For this pizza, I use Diya vegan mozzarella cheese and the same brand of vegan parmesan. Any vegan cheese will work for this pizza.
If you have any leftovers, place your vegan pizza in an air-tight container and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Reheat the vegan pizza in the oven. Place on a pizza pan in a preheated oven at 300 degrees F for about 10 minutes. You may want to cover it with some parchment paper to prevent the top to become overcooked.
Other comfy vegan recipes:
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Vegan Pizza Recipe
- 1 premade vegan pizza dough
- 1 jar vegan pizza sauce
- 2 cups vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onions
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. If using a pizza stone, add your pizza stone to the oven at this time. If you're using a pizza pan, lightly spray the pan with a non-stick spray and dust the pan with a small amount of flour or cornmeal.
- If the vegan pizza dough is cold, allow to warm to room temperature for about 20 minutes. Roll out your vegan pizza dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Transfer your pizza dough to a pizza pan. If you're using a pizza stone, transfer your pizza dough to a pizza paddel that's been lightly dusted with flour or cornmeal.1 premade vegan pizza dough
- Add a layer of vegan pizza sauce to the prepared pizza dough1 jar vegan pizza sauce
- Top with a layer of vegan mozzerella cheese and parmesan cheese2 cups vegan mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- Add your favorite vegan pizza toppings. For this pizza, I used tomatoes, red onions, and bell peppers. See notes for additional pizza toppings.1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup red onions, 1/4 cup green bell peppers
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes. Your pizza can cook for up to 20 minutes depending on the thickness and size of your pizza. Cook until the top is golden brown and the bottom is golden brown and crisp.