Vegan Apple Crisp is a traditional go-to fall dessert that you can make with just a few ingredients! This apple crisp recipe is vegan and only takes 10 minutes to prep!Jump to Recipe
There are some recipes that take you back to when you were a kid and this one is one of them for me! This recipe was originally my mother’s apple crisp recipe with some updating.
I’ve updated this recipe to be completely vegan. It tastes just as amazing as I remember it being when I was a kid. Make sure to serve this warm with a scoop of your favorite vegan vanilla ice cream!
Table of contents
Ingredients to make vegan apple crisp
This recipe is similar to my gluten-free vegan apple crisp however this recipe takes only seven ingredients. Here’s everything you’ll need to make this apple crisp:
- Vegan butter
- Brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- All-purpose flour
How to make vegan apple crisp
This recipe is so easy to make with only 10 minutes of prep and seven ingredients this might become one of your new fall go-to dessert recipes like it is in my home! Here’s how to make this recipe:
How to store this vegan apple crisp?
To store this vegan apple crisp, cover and place in the fridge. You can enjoy this cold, at room temperature, or even warmed up in the microwave or oven.
What are the best apples to use?
Tart apples work best for this recipe. I used honey crisp apples for this recipe but you can use granny smith or any other green and tart apple.
Other comfy vegan recipes
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Vegan Apple Crisp
- 3 cups apples (like granny smith or honey crisp) peeled, cored, and sliced.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel, core, and slice your apples.
- Add the apples with cinnamon, sugar, and lemon juice to a bowl. Stir to completely combine.3 cups apples, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a different bowl combine the all-purpose flour, brown sugar, and sugar.1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Add the vegan butter to the flour mixture. Use your hands or a pastry cutter to combine the butter until it has a crumbled texture.1/2 cup vegan butter
- Place the prepared apples in an 8×8 dish. Topp the apples with the prepared crumble topping.
- Bake your apple crisp for 1 hour, or until the crumble turns brownish.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a scoop of your favorite vegan vanilla ice cream.