Easy Vegan Apple Hand Pies! Easy to make and ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes these vegan hand pies will be a huge hit. Enjoy fresh out of the oven and topped with your favorite vegan vanilla ice cream.Jump to Recipe
It’s no lie, desserts are my favorite food! I love it all cookies, cakes, brownies, and pies. This vegan apple hand pie takes the classic apple pie and makes them into individual pies made in just a fraction of the time.
This is a great fall dessert to make when you want apple pie and don’t have much time to make it. They’re the best served fresh out of the oven with a small scoop of your favorite vegan vanilla ice cream.
Table of contents
Ingredients to make vegan apple hand pies
Made with a premade pie crust, all you need is just a handful of ingredients. Here’s everything you’ll need to make these apple hand pies:
- Lemon Juice
- Raw Sugar
- Coconut Cream
- Prepared Vegan Pie Crust
How to make vegan apple hand pies
This recipe is so easy to make, here are the simple steps you’ll take to make these vegan apple hand pies:
Is pie crust vegan?
Not all premade pie crust is vegan. You can easily make your own or read the labels and make sure the premade pie crust is vegan.
What to serve them with?
You can serve these alone or with a small scoop of your favorite vegan vanilla ice cream.
How to store these vegan apple hand pies?
Store these vegan apple hand pies in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
Other comfy vegan recipes
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Vegan Apple Hand Pie Recipe
- 2 medium apples
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 premade pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Peel, core, and chop up the apples. Place into a bowl.2 medium apples
- In the bowl of the apples add the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Set aside.1/4 cup sugar, 1 tbsp flour, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp cinnamon
- Roll out the premade pie crust. Using a large biscuit cutter, cut out circles. This will be the pie mold for you to use. Cut out 2 per hand pie.1 premade pie crust
- Spoon a spoonful of the apple mixture to one side of the cutout pie crusts. Moisten the edge of the pie crust with a small amount of water. Cover the pie crust with the other piece of pie crust. Secure with a fork on the sides.
- Brush a small amount of coconut cream over the top of the pie crust and sprinkle with raw sugar.1 tbsp coconut cream, 2 tbsp raw sugar
- Place hand pies on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown. Makes 12 hand pies.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Share it with me on @Instagram and follow on Pinterest and Facebook for more!
Comments & Reviews
This looks like a great way to make single serving pies and welcome fall. Since apples are part of the fall season, this would
be a wonderful way to make the traditional apple pie but making them more individualized. Thank you for
sharing this recipe. Looking forward to creating these hand pies as you call them.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Thank you so much!!