These Vegan Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts are so quick and easy to make. This version is healthier by using less oil. Top with this vegan honey mustard to bring these Brussels Sprouts to the next level. Serve alongside your favorite main dish for a complete and healthy vegan meal.Jump to Recipe
Growing up I absolutely hated brussels sprouts. They grew in popularity about 10 years ago. So, one day, as an adult, I decided to try them again. I roasted them with a bit of maple syrup and my world changed.
I now make them at least once a week at home but I prepare them differently. This Vegan Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts recipe is one of our favorites. I serve this alongside a vegan honey mustard dressing and it is so good. The sweet and savory flavors are just so good!
Table of contents
Ingredients to make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
To make this recipe all you need are four simple ingredients however, I have added the ingredients for the vegan honey mustard dressing in this post because it’s super easy to make and really takes these brussels sprouts to the next level!
- Brussels sprouts
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Hemp seeds
- Apple cider vinegar
How to make vegan air fryer brussels sprouts
To make these vegan air fryer brussels sprouts you’ll need to pull out your air fryer and grab your blender! Don’t forget to check out the recipe card below for the full recipe.
Are air fryer brussels sprouts healthy?
Yes! Less oil is added so this recipe is super healthy and low in calories.
Why won’t my brussels sprouts get crispy?
You might need to increase the heat if your brussels sprouts aren’t getting crispy. 375 degrees F worked perfectly for me in my air fryer. However, when I roast them I increase the heat to 425 degrees F.
How to store the vegan air fryer brussels sprouts
Store your air fried brussels sprouts in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
The best way to reheat the brussels sprouts
The best way to reheat the brussels sprouts is in the oven but you can microwave them. They might come out a little soggy in the microwave. You can also re-air fry them at a lower temp for about 5 minutes.
Other comfy vegan recipes
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Vegan Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Vegan Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 4 medium dates pitted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F
- Gather the brussels sprouts and slice them in half. Place in a bowl.1 lb brussels sprouts
- Top with olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss to coat them.1 tbsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper
- Air fry the brussels sprouts at 375 degrees for 8 minutes or until the outer layer is crispy.
- Meanwhile, make the vegan honey mustard dressing by adding the remaining ingredients to a high-speed blender.1/2 cup hemp seeds, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp mustard, 4 medium dates, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper
- Blend until the mixture becomes nice and creamy. Place in a small bowl and serve alongside the air-fried brussels sprouts.