Simple to make and delicious to eat you’re going to love these Peanut Butter Power Bites. They’re vegan and can be made gluten-free and raw vegan with a simple swap out. All you need is 5 ingredients and they’re ready to enjoy in about 5 minutes.Jump to Recipe
I like to have some quick and easy snack recipes to quickly whip up for when I’m running or to enjoy after. This recipe is a lot like my vegan almond butter protein balls. They’re filled with carbs, protein, and fat a perfect combo when you’re in need of a snack that will hold you over.
Ingredients to make Peanut Butter Power Bites
These peanut butter power bites use only 5 simple ingredients. You can make these gluten-free and raw vegan with a few simple swap-outs (more on that below!)
- Old fashioned oats
- Ground flax seeds
- Maple syrup – agave or date paste
- Peanut butter
- Vegan chocolate chips
How to make these peanut butter power bites
To make these peanut butter power bites you’ll need to follow these simple steps. Pull out a mixing bowl and let’s get started!
How to store these peanut butter power bites?
Place the power bites in an air-tight container and store them in the fridge for up to 1 week.
There are many ways to make these power bites. Here are some of my favorite flavor combos:
- Swap the vegan chocolate chips for dried cranberries (or add them in!)
- Raisins and cinnamon
- Coconut flakes
- Cocoa powder (reduce the flax meal by 1/4 cup and add in 1/4 cup cocoa powder)
How to make them gluten-free
To make these power bites gluten-free make sure your old fashioned oats are labeled gluten-free.
How to make them raw vegan
These are really easy to make raw vegan.
- If you don’t use maple syrup swap that for date paste
- Swap the chocolate chips for cacao nibs
Other comfy vegan recipes you might enjoy:
If you make this recipe please let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to rate this recipe. Follow me for daily vegan recipes on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Receive recipes right in your inbox by signing up for my free recipe newsletter here.
Peanut Butter Power Bites
- 2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup agave, maple syrup, or date paste * See notes
- 1 1/3 cup peanut butter* See notes
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips * See notes
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.2 cup old fashioned oats, 1 cup ground flax seeds, 1/4 cup agave, maple syrup, or date paste *, 1 1/3 cup peanut butter*, 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips *
- Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into 24 balls.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.